Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HOURS OF OPERATIONS

aldiastax
Level 1

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

5 Comments 5
dkh
Level 15

I'll be open for clients until 5pm.  Actual time I leave the office is when I know the all returns have been properly processed - efiled as completed or extensions.

jeffmcpa2010
Level 11

Closed the office April 16...Day after the deadline. (Had sold the building and rented it back for a couple of months.)

Got all but a very few clients to be compliant and bring there information in as they have done in prior years and get done early.

abctax55
Level 15

Post Office closes at 4:30 here (rural town...) - and so do I.    

That's been my M.O. for decades, even tho virtually nothing goes in the mail anymore :-).  I efile *everything* I possibly can.  Anything *I* needed to mail was taken to the P.O. on the way in this a.m. If anything last minute needs to be mailed, said client will just have to go to the P.O all by themselves.🤣

4-5 minor fires to stamp out; then I flit around the office doing menial stuff like organizing the last-minute files that have just been haphazardly stacked on the floor, desk, counter, etc.

"*******Tax software is no substitute for a professional tax preparer*******
( Generic Comment )"
TAXOH
Level 11

We work out of the house and will probably let people pick up until 9 pm.

IRonMaN
Level 15

We are pulling the pin at 4:00 today.  I'm getting my extensions ready to roll this morning.  As my last gripe for today --------- why do you need to enter the number of W-2s to get a stinking 990 extension filed?

Slava Ukraini!