Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is my 2018 Proseries CD that was shipped via DHL on 12/26? and was supposed to be delivered on 12/28?

jenny-schnitzer
Level 1
Shipment information
ProSeries Basic Fast Path Fulfillment Download w/ CD Tax Year 2018 Tracking number: 9274899999893231316320 Qty: Ship method: DHL Shipped date: Dec 26, 2018Expected delivery date: Dec 28, 2018 - Jan 03, 2019 
0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
IRonMaN
Level 15

A number of people said their CDs were MIA but nobody has reported back what happened to them.  Call customer service to see what the scoop is with the missing CD.  If you haven't done so already, you can download the product by logging on to your Intuit account.

Slava Ukraini!

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
7 Comments 7
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
When you track it...what does it show as the status?

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
skeramidas
Level 4
It was stuck on 12/27/18, but said en route to DHL ECommerce Distribution Center
0 Cheers
skeramidas
Level 4
DHL finally responded--should arrive Jan. 29
0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15
Hopefully the package took pictures of the trip it was on :camera::camera:

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15

A number of people said their CDs were MIA but nobody has reported back what happened to them.  Call customer service to see what the scoop is with the missing CD.  If you haven't done so already, you can download the product by logging on to your Intuit account.

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
George4Tacks
Level 15

It appears DHL sent it to Holland for scanning. It should be here soon. 

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns
0 Cheers
skeramidas
Level 4
I never got my CD from DHL, called on 1/7/19 and it was sent out 1 day air.  Everything fine.
0 Cheers