Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Homebase Custom View All Clients

beridox
Level 2

Hello,

In prior years, I always made a custom homebase view that was sorted by Client Status for all returns.  I have followed the tutorials for the custom views for Proseries 2020 including importing custom views exported from the 2019 program.  However, it doesn't seem like there is any way to create a custom view for all clients.  It seems to only want to do custom views for a category of returns (e.g. individual, S Corps).I tried to export my client status view for all clients from 2019, but it only gives the option to export to a CSV file and the import into 2020 is only looking for an XML file.

How do I create a custom view for all clients in Pro Series 2020?

Thank you

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

2 Comments 2
clr600
Level 8
0 Cheers
beridox
Level 2

Thanks for your reply.  I looked through all the posts - there is still no way to customize a view for all clients.  All of the posts with exporting/importing/customizing only apply to views within one category of returns.

There has to be a way to do a custom view for all clients like there has been in the past.

Thank you

0 Cheers