Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home Heating Credit in Michigan issue

RTS
Level 2

There is a big issue it has not been resolved yet from Home Heating Credit form MI-1040CR7. It says Household member SSN is an invalid social security number. Enter the correct social security number in nnn-nn-nnnn. I can not e-file due to this issue. And several clients are on hold for the same reason. 

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

7 Comments 7
IRonMaN
Level 15

It would be nice if Intuit would produce a list of known issues with anticipated fix dates.  We have asked for such a list for years, but as you can see it was just a waste of energy.  Intuit hopes everybody will just post here and complain until it is fixed because they don't want their support lines clogged with calls about known issues.  So my advice to you and everyone in Michigan ------------------- call support.  But just put the call on speaker phone until they answer ------- no use wasting your time needlessly.

Slava Ukraini!
Terry53029
Level 14
Level 14

If You are sure return is correct, just turn off error checking and e-file the return. worst thing that will happen is reject, then you will have to wait for Intuit

RTS
Level 2

It has rejected every single tax return that had the same issue. 

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

I saw a post by a moderator yesterday that said it should be addressed in an update this week....updates generally come out on Thursdays, but they could slip one in earlier, so keep checking.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
risak43
Level 1

My Federal is E - filed and my state is on hold because of the Social Security number thing I have called three times and it still on hold I don’t understand. I even tried to delete the form won’t let me. And it won’t let me start my state over nothing. And you call and on hold 30 minutes. This is frustrating. 

0 Cheers
risak43
Level 1

I called today still nothing. Like when will the form let us be done. Any luck for you. 

0 Cheers

fixed on proseries

0 Cheers