Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RECORDED WEBINAR DOES NOT PLAY

bogwhan
Level 1

We sent this email to pcgtraining@intuit.com yesterday 11/29/18 around 8:30am and still no reply----

We cannot access the recorded Tax Planner webinar. 

Called Proseries yesterday afternoon.  The tech was NO help, she said she was giving us the number to the webinar team for support.  Of course that number was for the "go to meeting" people - no help there.     What's the use of having the recorded webinars if they're not available? Does anyone test the webinar before it is posted on the internet? There is nothing wrong with our computers.  Everything is updated, unblocked, refreshed, etc.

We've contacted your group previously for the Data Entry Fundamentals and received no answer. For this we called tech support again and somehow they were able to get in contact with someone to have the webinar available within 24 hours.

Being a long time Proseries user I would think that you should have a better system of support.  This is certainly not the first time we've had a problem with un-support.  I am told from others that have left Proseries for various other programs that while they like Proseries but the support from the other vendors was much better.  I would also think that in today's tax environment with the confusion, the poorly written and poorly explained changes, that Proseries would have geared up to give even more support to their users.  What is it that you can do to help clarify these issues so that we can improve our understanding and usage of the Proseries program?  How long will it take to receive an answer?  Can you advise us?  If you don't have the ability to answer please advise us to that also.

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
IntuitBoris
Employee
Employee

Thanks for letting us know.  Let me follow up on this for you.

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
5 Comments 5
AshleyatIntuit
Employee
Employee
0 Cheers
AshleyatIntuit
Employee
Employee
0 Cheers
AshleyatIntuit
Employee
Employee
I've tested the video and am able to hear it.
0 Cheers
IntuitBoris
Employee
Employee

Thanks for letting us know.  Let me follow up on this for you.

0 Cheers
IntuitBoris
Employee
Employee
This issue has been resolved.  Thanks again for informing us and I apologize for the inconvenience this might have caused.
0 Cheers