Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help center

deb24
Level 2

I can not see the Help Center on a new monitor  (34" curved screen). Is there a way to make it show up?

Changed resolution to 1920x1080 did not help.

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

6 Comments 6
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

I can't find any specific Help info for ProSeries display with a curved screen monitor, sorry.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
TaxGuyBill
Level 15

Is that the ONLY screen hooked up?  If not, it shows up on the second screen (even if the second screen is not 'on').

Terry53029
Level 14
Level 14

Quite often the help center will show up as a second window, and if you hover your mouse on ProSeries icon in the task bar you will see it.

deb24
Level 2

Thanks for the information about Help showing up as a second screen. I found that, but it is just a blue screen (with lines around it) and no text shows.  Any clue on how to get the text to show up?

0 Cheers
TaxGuyBill
Level 15

Restart the program?  Reboot the computer?

Do those with both monitors ON.

0 Cheers
deb24
Level 2

I was incorrect when I said I got a second "screen". I have only one monitor. If I hover over the "19" , it does show there is a second window, but I cannot see what is on that window.

Thanks for the try at answering my unclear question!

0 Cheers