Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Happy Turkey Day !!

Highlighted
Level 15

Happy Thanksgiving to all!  Well at least all that read this post.  I assume that most of the folks reading this do indeed enjoy a turkey dinner.   But for those vegans out there, I did throw in the cartoon to make you feel better.

ex-AllStar, ex-Lutefisk taste taster, ex-ACME product tester
and ex marks the spot where those rocks and anvils hit me.
Labels (1)
0 Cheers
17 Replies 17
Highlighted
Level 15

Having acquired another nationality to our family that is unfamiliar with knives and forks, our new tradition is stir fry and items that can be picked up with chop sticks or our ever so dainty fingers. I do miss turkey, so if any of you have openings, I might enticed to jump table and get ready for a road trip. Soon even vegans will be able to enjoy Lab Grown turkey, but I think the stuffing will have to be outside the "byrd" (possible new vegan term?)

ex-AllStar
0 Cheers
Highlighted
Level 15
We always have extra George, but I don't know if you were planning on quite that long of a road trip :wink::wink:
0 Cheers
Highlighted
Level 15
At least we know you are safe and won't appear in those highly dangerous experimental deep-fried turkey Youtube videos.  Enjoy the holiday with your family! :smile::smile:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar
0 Cheers
Level 15
He was in one of those videos a few years ago ------- that's the real reason for the stir fry menu now.  :fire::fire:
0 Cheers
Highlighted
Level 15
:joy: :+1::joy: :+1:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar
0 Cheers
Highlighted
Level 8

Hope everyone has a very happy Thanksgiving.  One of the similar posts was at the bottom of the page and I couldn't resist helping everyone remember this entertaining post that evolved into even more entertainment.  https://accountants-community.intuit.com/questions/247399-merry-christmas

0 Cheers
Highlighted
Level 12
There were a lot of us around the tree that year, that are here no more. Thanks for the flashback.
"Level Up" is a gaming function, not a real life function.
0 Cheers
Highlighted
Level 15
Similar?  I guess I will need to start getting creative around here. :smile::smile:
0 Cheers
Highlighted
Level 8
:joy::joy:
0 Cheers
Highlighted
Level 14

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Jane, that Christmas post did bring back memories.

ex-AllStar
0 Cheers
Highlighted
Level 15
The good old days -------------------- when we were all one big team and there wasn't a champion among us :wink::wink:
0 Cheers
Highlighted
Level 9
Level 9

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

0 Cheers
Highlighted
Level 15
:+1::+1:
0 Cheers
Highlighted
Level 15

Happy Thanksgiving, y'all!

It wouldn't be just "a" turkey dinner.  That's probably 5 turkey meals at the very least. 😜

Still an AllStar
0 Cheers
Highlighted
Level 12

Happy T to everyone. Instead of making turkey and fixin's, we made reservations 🙂

"Level Up" is a gaming function, not a real life function.
0 Cheers
Highlighted
Level 15
I don't recall ever eating reservations, but I understand they taste like chicken :chicken::chicken:
0 Cheers
Highlighted
Level 8
:+1:  to both of you!
0 Cheers