Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Having issues requesting a Docusign

SwimDad
Level 3

New User to Docusign & having nothing but problems with it.  Attempting to request sending out a request for a client and getting the error:

Invalid URI: The format of the URI could not be determine

Appreciate any solutions you may have to offer.

Thank you!

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

4 Comments 4
CVTS
Level 3

The new version of DocuSign is terrible. Nothing but issues. I just keep trying and eventually I don't get an error when sending from ProSeries. Then later to see if the client signed, I have to login to DocuSign directly.

snappy
Level 3

This has been an issue since around March 12th as it has been intermittently working and then not.  Even with todays ProSeries update, still not fix that I can ascertain as I am getting the URI error.

Re-starting the computer and program and clearing out cookies and such and homebased tune-up not working.  Looking for some real solutions now as most clients are "sheltering in place" and are relying on us to perform virtually.

I have been using DocuSign integrated with ProSeries for 3-4 years now and this is beyond unacceptable.

CVTS
Level 3

You can export the signature pages as PDF and then login to DocuSign and create an envelope to send the pages to the client. It's a bit more time consuming but it works. You have to enter the client's name & email for both spouses and mark the places for signature & date.

0 Cheers
Drew340
Level 3

This usually works but you may have to repeat it several times a day.

1) Close all versions of ProSeries.

2) Go to Control Panel then select Internet Options. Click the Delete button and then delete the Temporary Internet files and website files, Cookies and website data, and History (I delete it all since I do not use Internet Explorer).

3) Then run "Tools - Repair Updates" and install the updates

4) Restart ProSeries

5) Try eSignature/DocuSign again

It is a royal pain. Sometimes I can use eSignature for a day or two without having to follow the steps. Other times, I have to run it before each use.

0 Cheers