Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2018 proseries Help Center will open but it's blank

taxman42
Level 3

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
IRonMaN
Level 15

Have you tried rebooting your computer?

Slava Ukraini!

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
8 Comments 8
IRonMaN
Level 15

Have you tried rebooting your computer?

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
Marc-TaxMan
Level 8
is it hiding?  look at the PS 2018 tab along the bottom of the screen and see if there is another tab hiding behind that
0 Cheers
taxman42
Level 3
Rebooted updated just not loading. tech support not very helpful. Also problem with line spacing on invoice. Only has double line spacing
0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15
@Matt105 - any ideas?

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
Matt105
Level 4
The double spacing on the invoice is something development is working on correcting.  Blank help center is likely do to Internet explorer settings or something in the background blocking the connection.  You could try resetting your internet explorer settings and adding *.intuit.com as a trusted site.  If that doesn't help, you could try rebooting in safemode with networking.
0 Cheers
taxman42
Level 3
2014 thru 2017 help centers all work fine. Something different in 2018 programming maybe
0 Cheers
Matt105
Level 4
there is, we significantly redesigned the help center this year.
0 Cheers
taxman42
Level 3
Not sure what else I can do. Is there a file name I can look for in the directory to make sure I have it?
0 Cheers