Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing the number of copies that print

kcpa56
Level 2

I changed the number of copies to print on one return to 2 and now it stays at 2 even after I've changed it back to 1 multiple times.  I don't know where in the program to change it back to 1 permanently.

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

This happens to me anytime I change the number of copies in the Print window....it stays until I make a change again then print an entire return again.

So open some simple return, open the Print Return window and change to 1 then print out the entire return, this will reset the copies back to 1 the next time you print.  It wont hold the change if you only choose to print 1 page, another weird quirk of proseries.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
5 Comments 5
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

This happens to me anytime I change the number of copies in the Print window....it stays until I make a change again then print an entire return again.

So open some simple return, open the Print Return window and change to 1 then print out the entire return, this will reset the copies back to 1 the next time you print.  It wont hold the change if you only choose to print 1 page, another weird quirk of proseries.

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
I rarely change the number of copies anymore since it makes it a hassle later, I just run it though the copy machine.

0 Cheers
itonewbie
Level 15

Printing is a function of Windows instead of PS.  Perhaps rebooting and/or reinstalling your printer driver may help?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar
0 Cheers
kcpa56
Level 2
If that were true, all items I print in Windows would print 2 copies but they don't!  Only ProSeries.
0 Cheers
itonewbie
Level 15
Have you tried rebooting and reinstalling your printer/driver though?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar
0 Cheers