Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has ProSeries Done an Update for 2023 Law Changes Proposed

dascpa
Level 11

I am amazed at the amount of repetitive and stupid questions being asked on the board.  This used to be fun to assist others, now it's just pissing me off - just like everything else.  This week's Windows 10 update - and now all of my address and mailing software won't work.  Company acknowledges it and says they may have an update in May. Ugh!

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

2 Comments 2
abctax55
Level 15

Careful @dascpa or you might get the dreaded "if you don't play nice, we will chastise you & suspend your posting privileges.   Which, given the waste of time these repetitive posts are, might just be a blessing. 

I asked, nicely, yesterday, that Intuit attempt to get out in front of this with a prominent notice announcement.   THAT worked out, not didn't it ? /S

"*******Tax software is no substitute for a professional tax preparer*******
( Generic Comment )"
qbteachmt
Level 15

"This week's Windows 10 update"

OMG, me too; I've been fighting with lots of laptops having issues with "20H2" installed and still shows it is available to Preview.

By the way, for 2023, you get counter #1.

"Level Up" is a gaming function, not a real life function.