Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why pay per return for NJ fiscal year business tax return

simonwen
Level 1

I subscribed to 2017 and 2018 Proseries professional power tax bundle which included business tax return for federal and all states.  Note NJ fiscal year ending 6/30/2018, taxpayer is required to file 2018 tax return.  I have NJ business clients with fiscal year ended 9/30/2018.  The 2017 PS program has both NJ 2017 & 2018.  Why is it that Proseries charges us NJ 2018 per per return $33?

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
IRonMaN
Level 15

Go into tools and hit the license product button to see if that goes away. 

Slava Ukraini!

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
4 Comments 4
IRonMaN
Level 15

Go into tools and hit the license product button to see if that goes away. 

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
linda2
Level 5
I called Intuit when this was first instituted a few years ago and they said that NJ fiscal was an additional charge.  Not sure why since all other returns are included in the software.  
0 Cheers
Ernie
Level 9

We are users like you are.  This calls for a call (pun intended) to support at 1-800-434-6818.

0 Cheers
Accountant-Man
Level 12

Intuit changed this a few years ago. It is not new, maybe 2015 or 16. I have unlimited everything and I had to pay a fee for the 9/30 year end.

Client closed business two years ago. 

** I'm still a champion... of the world! Even without The Lounge.
0 Cheers