I cant vouch for this company, but its free and may have some good info
- Postponement of 2019 tax filing due date and payment date to July 15, 2020
- 2020 estimated tax payments
- Paid sick leave and paid family leave: which employees are eligible, and which employers are required to pay?
- The employer credit for sick leave and family leave credit
- Waivers by companies with under 50 workers
- Credits for self-employed individuals
- IRS Notice 2020-15 and payment for COVID-19 diagnostic testing
- Any late-breaking tax legislation
I've received emails from this company before, but have never taken any classes through them. Thought I would sign up for this, but when I clicked on access materials, Malwarebytes gave me a warning that the site contained a trojan virus, so be careful.
I think this webinar is a bust....took forever to get logged in, kept telling me the site was unavailable...finally logged in, cant find a link to the webinar and when I call support it tells me there is an 83 minute wait to speak to someone...I think the webinar crashed their website!