Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free webinar on COVID19 employee sick pay and employer credits if anyone is interested

Highlighted
Level 15
Level 15

https://www.surgentcpe.com/cpe-courses/CV19

I cant vouch for this company, but its free and may have some good info

Major Topics:

• Postponement of 2019 tax filing due date and payment date to July 15, 2020
  • 2020 estimated tax payments
  • Paid sick leave and paid family leave: which employees are eligible, and which employers are required to pay?
  • The employer credit for sick leave and family leave credit
  • Waivers by companies with under 50 workers
  • Credits for self-employed individuals
  • IRS Notice 2020-15 and payment for COVID-19 diagnostic testing
  • Any late-breaking tax legislation

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
Labels (1)
9 Replies 9
Highlighted
Level 4

I've received emails from this company before, but have never taken any classes through them.  Thought I would sign up for this, but when I clicked on access materials, Malwarebytes gave me a warning that the site contained a trojan virus, so be careful.

Highlighted
Level 15
Level 15

I signed up for it, but I haven't created an account to download the materials yet...I'll keep my eye out for that.

0 Cheers
Highlighted
Level 15
Level 15

I just created an account and registered, the materials arent available for access yet, Im hoping they are updating for the stimulus package from last night!

0 Cheers
Highlighted
Level 15
Level 15

I think this webinar is a bust....took forever to get logged in, kept telling me the site was unavailable...finally logged in, cant find a link to the webinar and when I call support it tells me there is an 83 minute wait to speak to someone...I think the webinar crashed their website!

0 Cheers
Highlighted
Level 4

I also wondered about the fact that even though I created the account it never asked for my preparer number for the one hour of credit.

0 Cheers
Highlighted
Level 15
Level 15
When I signed up for the webinar and added it to cart it asked for all of that.

0 Cheers
Highlighted
Level 4

I first signed up and added to cart  it did not ask, only for my name, business name, and address, that is why I decided to create an account and it still not ask for preparer number.  Really strange.

Highlighted
Level 4

Good grief, I just received an email thanking me for attending and I did not, lol.

Highlighted
Level 15
Level 15
me too! I sent them an email when I couldnt access it and they actually called me and apologized for the issues. So I gotta give em credit for trying!