Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forms in use bar doesn't display the forms in order in Proseries 2020

besttaxes
Level 1

Proseries 2020 - The order of the forms in use (on the left side of the tax return) is totally messed up. This is happening for the individual returns on my software. It is very frustrating as I use this constantly to pull up a form that I have used for that client.

I have called customer service and reported this issue twice but unfortunately no solutions as yet!

Any suggestions?

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

3 Comments 3
dascpa
Level 11

Been a complaint for years. We wish it would go in tax return order, or in alphabetical order, or in any sort of logical order but it doesn't.  Same as we wish we could sort K-1's alphabetically but we can't.  Add it to the list of items we want changed.

Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

See people complain about it often, Ive only had it happen to one return that Ive noticed..no clue why or how it happens or how to fix it.   The reset view option when you right click on the list didn't  seem to do anything last time I tried it.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
dkh
Level 15

I'm frustrated right along with you.  Something seriously wonky is happening this year.  

0 Cheers