Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

form CBT NJ

BrianCPA
Level 1

I am trying to revise a fiscal year 2019 filing for CBT 100 NJ and the forms are printing with " Refernence copy" does anyone know where that  setting is located i cant seem to find in in printing options or in the systems.

Thanks in advance

Brian Skelton CPA

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

4 Comments 4
SDJayhawk
Employee
Employee

Hi, Brian - 

The "Reference Only" designation is as designed by the state agency.  When NJ mandated the electronic filing of CBT-100 and CBT-100S in 2019, the watermark was added to prevent the filing of mailed returns.  It is not something you can remove.

Stephanie

efvain
Level 2

ProSeries has to take out the watermark NJ has "Reference Only" for their website. It does not have to be there. Are you hearing this ProSeries the watermark does not have to be there.

0 Cheers
SDJayhawk
Employee
Employee

Hi, efvain - 

The "Reference Only" designation is as designed by the state agency (https://www.state.nj.us/treasury/taxation/pdf/current/cbt/cbt100.pdf).  When NJ mandated the electronic filing of CBT-100 and CBT-100S in 2019, the watermark was added to prevent the filing of mailed returns.  It is not something ProSeries or you can remove.

Stephanie

0 Cheers
efvain
Level 2

I talked to a State representative they put "Reference Only" for people who go to the form on the website to review for reference. The state does not require the "Reference Only" watermark on the return. You could put copy or efiled but the stupid "Reference Only" is not state mandated. ProSeries should use some common sense. We should have the option to change the watermark to make it less offensive.

Elizabeth

0 Cheers