Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Form 990

rob01461
Level 2

How do I access form 990 on pro series, is that one of the business returns that comes with the package?

Labels (1)
0 Cheers
9 Replies 9
IRonMaN
Level 15

Wait for Intuit to release the forms. They haven't announced a date yet. You can select the product when you do your next update.

ACME Taxes, Tatoos, Tires and Tomatoes (I had to get rid of the turtles - they kept running away)
rob01461
Level 2

Thanks.  Is there a way to get the form for prior years?

IRonMaN
Level 15

You would have to download the prior year ProSeries software.

ACME Taxes, Tatoos, Tires and Tomatoes (I had to get rid of the turtles - they kept running away)
rob01461
Level 2

I have the prior year's software,  how do I get the form 990?

0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15

Click on "update" > "select and download new products".  Then check the box for 990.

rob01461
Level 2

Thank you!

IRonMaN
Level 15

You betcha!

0 Cheers
rob01461
Level 2

When going to update, all I see are states, no 990. Is there something in the setup I missed regarding business returns?

0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15

If you are using Basic, you won't have the 990 option.  You can download the Professional version and use the 990 package on a pay per return basis.

0 Cheers