Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Form 9325 stating electronic funds withdrawal payment request was not accepted for processing.

Highlighted
Level 2
last updated ‎April 13, 2020 11:10 AM

We have had this happen with numerous taxpayers with various payment dates from various banks. I found a thread for Lacerte that said this had been an issued and that it was resolved. Has anyone had this issue for ProSeries Basic Edition? I run updates for the program daily and there was no updates to the program this morning. Will the payments be directly deducted from the taxpayer's bank account as set up? We had one client mail in a payment so now we are concerned that there will be a double payment.

Labels (1)
0 Cheers
8 Replies 8
Highlighted
Level 15
Level 15

ProSeries had this issue last year as well.....Id verify the payment has been scheduled using the EFW phone number shown on the 9325, Page 2.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
Highlighted
Level 2

It's ridiculous that this is the only solution. Many of us don't have time to wait on hold for an hour or longer to get an answer. If it's a bug in the ProSeries program they need to get it fixed!

0 Cheers
Highlighted
Level 15
Level 15

Its a 24/7 number, I think it's all automated...at least last time I called to cancel a payment it was.

Highlighted

unfortunately I did not check the box to put the phone number to print on the 1040 for electronic withdrawal payment I did put it on the worksheet,      so is this why on form 9325 that I printed out  shows on line 5 that the request for the electronic withdrawal is not accepted, or will they still withdraw the funds anyway -

0 Cheers
Highlighted
Level 15
Level 15

For the majority of people its just a glitch and the payment will still be withdrawn...give it a few days after its been accepted then call the EFW phone number and check to see if its scheduled or not.

e-file Payment Services 24/7 at 1-888-353-4537 to inquire about or cancel your payment

0 Cheers
Highlighted
Level 1

I have been noticing this box checked on all my ach clients for auto withdrawal of payment due.  Yet when I check with client after withdraw date, payment was processed.   if this is a glitch and appears to be so on Intuit please fix,  ie accountants dont have time to waste calling about phantom not scheduled payments.

We pay way too much for this professional software to have this happening.

0 Cheers
Highlighted
Level 15
Level 15

Happened last year as well.

0 Cheers
Highlighted
Level 1

well thats oven worse( double worse since I didnt notice it last year)

0 Cheers