Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Form 9325 is not stating what in fact has happened.

cpamann
Level 2

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Some people are seeing that it says the electronic payment wasn't accepted, when in fact it was accepted....many people have complained.

Is this what you're referring to?

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
12 Comments 12
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Some people are seeing that it says the electronic payment wasn't accepted, when in fact it was accepted....many people have complained.

Is this what you're referring to?

0 Cheers
kcscpa
Level 2
Once I receive the 9325 back, I have always assumed everything went through as directed.  After a panicked nth hour text from a client tonight, I went back and checked and quite a few of my 9325 say the electronic withdrawal was rejected ... when in fact it when through.  What is up with this?  IRS glitch or ProSeries glitch?
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
Intuit's been made aware, but I haven't seen any explanation as to why some are getting incorrectly checked.  I haven't run across any with the wrong line checked, so maybe its a certain IRS service center issue?   I file with the Fresno CA service center..

0 Cheers
kcscpa
Level 2
I file in Philadelphia PA, but I don't think that's the issue.  I think this is a ProSeries glitch.  They need to fix this to provide assurance to the preparers and our clients.
0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
again, I had NONE that showed the wrong box being checked and I use ProSeries Professional, so I think there's some other underlying common denominator.

0 Cheers
kcscpa
Level 2
That still doesn't answer the question as to why it is happening.  Weird thing is that some  clients with the "payment rejected" indicated on the 9325 actually had the money drafted from their accounts.
0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
right, its a false message...nobody knows why.

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
wait, did some  of them actually NOT get accepted?

0 Cheers
Ernie
Level 9
@cpamann @kcscpa another bug that Pro Series knows about and doesn't care to fix.  Just add it to a long list.
0 Cheers
dprior35
Level 1
0 Cheers
Ernie
Level 9
@The Intuit Boris another poster that has not purchased the software.  May want to do something about this but...
0 Cheers
dprior35
Level 1
I did something about it and removed my post, sorry....I was just trying to help others.
0 Cheers