Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Form 8995A

tammie
Level 2

Has anyone heard when the K-1 code V will be linked to the form 8995A?  Or if it is going to happen.  Tax season is almost half over and the returns needing this link are piling up.

Labels (1)
0 Cheers
7 Replies 7
kevin72966
Level 2

Farmer returns are due March 1st. Please provide K-1 and 8995 availability asap.

0 Cheers
ln
Level 2

Its already linked, you need to know how to enter it. on the Sch K-1 Wks scroll down to section D1 and enter the info from the statement A

tammie
Level 2

So enter I am to enter the data from statement A but where does Statement A come from?

0 Cheers
kevin72966
Level 2

I have entered the info in Section D1, from Statement A. The error code says because of Section 179 deductions (among others) the QBID is "not supported" but will be in a subsequent release. It has said that for weeks but no "update" has cured the problem.

0 Cheers
tammie
Level 2

Kevin,

Can you tell me where to find the Statement A please.

0 Cheers
ln
Level 2

You need to get a Statement A attached to the K-1 from the S Corp or Partnership.

0 Cheers
tammie
Level 2

I am just so ignorant to this.  I am looking at several K-1's that I have received and others that I have generated and none of them are titled Statement A

0 Cheers