Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

form 8995A Schedule B Aggregation statement

SL
Level 3

I cannot link schedule E worksheet individual rental properties to form 8995A schedule B for aggregation.  Pro series has the form in forms list.  the form does not allow for direct entry and there is no linking from Sch E worksheet, or individual QBI Component worksheet.  There is no help instructions avaiIable on the form nor is there any cross refence.  I prefer to do aggregation as opposed to safe harbor election, as that was recommended as several seminars.   I tried calling proseries for help 2/24/20 afternoon, and was informed the wait is over 1 hour.  I called 2/25/20 first thing in morning and spent about 2 hours on proseries phone support, they were of no help.  I actually had to spend 2 hours with a tech support individual that just started with intuit in November 2019, and had no tax background.  I requested intuit investigate and get back with me.  they could not do that.  His supervisor,  Eric Weaver, was of no help.     

where do we make entries to auto populate sch B form 8995A?  

Pro series support, is lacking, and each year seems to get worse, not better.   My only way to reach anyone is by going thru this community.

I hope pro series looks at this and responds, but i'm not keeping my hopes up.

it sure seems with proseries, we are on our own.

maybe I'll buy turbo tax and have a cpa help me!

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

3 Comments 3
JSWCPA
Level 1

Lacerte has the same issues.

0 Cheers
qbteachmt
Level 15

This was asked twice:

https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/proseries-discussions/discussion/199a-aggregation-election-f...

"Level Up" is a gaming function, not a real life function.
0 Cheers
KEA
Level 1

Was there ever a solution to get QBI aggregation without overriding Form 8995-A schedule B?

0 Cheers