Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Form 8949

John H
Level 2

Hi can anyone tell me how I input capital gain transaction on form 8949  - so simple and now I need to ask such a question


Labels (1)
0 Cheers
2 Comments 2
Level 11
Level 11

Open Schedule D and at the go to Quick_Zoom to the 1099-B worksheet.  That will take you to a worksheet that looks similar to last year.

Level 15
Level 15
The entries on Sch D will flow to the 8949, you cant enter directly on the 8949

0 Cheers