Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Form 7202

athaureaux6
Level 8

Hi everybody, it looks they PS team is working in allowing us to attach Form 7202 as a PDF since they already include that option in the error check. My question is, before we attach it, I am assuming we have to print it and delete it from the return, otherwise PS will have an error, since the form is not-efilable according to them. The problem is, as of today, when you delete the form, the amount of the credit will be delete it too changing the whole return amount. I would some body to tell Orlando, Intuit employee. Thank you. There was an update of the software today and I think they included the message to print it and attach it as a pdf but the problem I mentioned before still exists, if you delete the form, the credit will get delete too. 

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

2 Comments 2
Ernie
Level 9

No, do not delete the form.  Just leave it in the return.  Pro Series will just ignore it and not send it with e-filing.

Dusty Ernie

0 Cheers
athaureaux6
Level 8

that will be great, thank you Ernie. 

0 Cheers