Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Form 6781 section 1256 contract losses.

Level 1

In reporting a contract loss on form 6781, I'm not able to get the loss transferred to schedule D. 

Labels (1)
0 Cheers