Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Form 3895 CA marketplace insurance

kzollo
Level 2

I have been trying to find where I enter the 3895 in a California return. I have several returns waiting for this form but I cannot find it in the tree for the life of me. Has it not been released yet?

0 Cheers
6 Comments 6
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

I was under the impression that no 3895 would be issued this year (I dont have a cite for this though), since CA wont be giving any PTC of their own until 2025 at the soonest, so theres really no point to it.

Do you have clients bringing them in?

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
singh
Level 7

FORM 3895. I also have 2 clients who brought FORM 1095-A and they said they did not receive the FTB 3895. Does anyone know if tax payers will receive FTB 3895? 

Is there a phone number to call and find out?

I could not find this form anywhere in the CA RETURN FORMS PAGE.

Your help with this would be greatly appreciated.

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

You cant find anything about it, because its not used this year.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
singh
Level 7

Thank you, Just-Lis-Now, for the information.

I greatly appreciate it.

0 Cheers
kzollo
Level 2

I have looked at the forms clients have brought in and realized they say 2021 not 2022. I have helped pull these form off another ones account and it was also 2021. I believe the other person in this thread is correct. because there is not PTC offered in 2022 there will be no form generated. 

taxes96786
Level 9

Do you have a copy of the Ca instructions? That's the first place I would go for answers.

0 Cheers