Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Form 2441 for disabled spouse

Level 7

Husband suffering from dementia needs daycare so that wife can be employed.  Can Form 2441 be used for this situation, where only one spouse has earnings, and her spouse needs day care.

Labels (1)
0 Cheers
1 Reply 1
Level 15