Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Form 1120 - Total Assets

ttw
Level 2

After suspending Schedules L, M-1 and M-2 on line 13 of Schedule K.  I get an error message for Line D - Amount entered in Total Assets on page 1.  The error message says  the amount entered must match line 15d of Schedule L which has been suspended.  Is there a way to override this error as it stops the ability to electronically file.  

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

17 Comments 17
Dash
Level 2

I'm having the same problem, right after I updated Pro Series.  Have you found a solution?  Only thing that seems to work on my end is to indicate zero assets, which is not correct and which I prefer not to do.

0 Cheers
ttw
Level 2

No reply as yet.  I agree - don't feel comfortable zeroing out assets either.  Relieved to hear I'm not the only one that's run across that problem.

0 Cheers

Has anyone been able to reach Customer Support for an answer?  Anyone know that number?  I feel it gets more and more difficult to find a way to contact them for these issues. 

0 Cheers
Dash
Level 2

Tried calling them at 800-434-6818.  On hold for over an hour, and then the line went dead.  Trying again.  Updated the program again today.  No fix.

0 Cheers
Dash
Level 2

Just spoke with technical support.  They are aware of the issue and are working it, but do not have a fix yet. 

dw8
Level 1

YET ANOTHER DELAY in filing returns for which Proseries' answer is "we're working on it", with no estimate of date (not that it maters because their estimates have been weeks off).

0 Cheers
Elmo
Level 2

Any word on fix date...……….March 16th approaching. More problems this year with delays after delays on fixes. Worst I've seen in years.

0 Cheers
Dash
Level 2

Nope.  They said they put me on an email list to let me know when it is fixed.  Nothing yet.  Just updated the program and the bug is still there.  2 hour hold on money to get through to technical support.

0 Cheers
dw8
Level 1

Is intuit monitoring this Message Board at all?  Does  anyone in Customer service have any comment or don't they care?

This is so ABSOLUTELY UNACCEPTABLE - 11 DAYS BEFORE DEADLINE.

0 Cheers

Agreed.  There is an ASK ME ANYTHING session starting in 3 minutes and I plan to ASK.  😉

0 Cheers

Might be helpful if multiple people post on the Ask Me Anything Post I posted so it gets more Intuit attention in the SEA of posts it has already 50 minutes into a 2 hour session.

0 Cheers
dw8
Level 1

How do I get on the session?  When I searched, I just got a list of previous sessions.

0 Cheers
suesayers
Level 3

I just downloaded an update and was able to efile a Form 1120 with Total Assets entered on page 1; no requirement to include Schedule L.

0 Cheers
dw8
Level 1

Thanks for the update on the update!  

0 Cheers
Dash
Level 2

Just updated again and it worked for me -- the error is gone.  No email notification from Intuit, though.

0 Cheers
dw8
Level 1

Thanks for the update.  I guess Intuit is also working on their email notification system.  It should be ready by May 1st.

0 Cheers
Dash
Level 2

LOL!

0 Cheers