Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Form 1040NR e-filing date

Highlighted
Level 2

Hi,

Form 1040NR date again extended to 20th Feb, 2020 in pro series. All other software like DRAKE providing option for e-filing NR returns. Why proseries only is having problem every year on NR. we are fed up this nonsence proseries software, every year we are loosing around 200 clients bcz of this issue. 

Labels (1)
0 Cheers
6 Replies 6
Highlighted
Level 15

If someone could answer the "why Intuit does what it does" question, we wouldn't be here because we would be gazillionaires possessing that much knowledge.

I am curious though.  If you are losing 200 clients every year, how many returns do you prepare in a year?

ex-AllStar, ex-Lutefisk taste taster, ex-ACME product tester
and ex marks the spot where those rocks and anvils hit me.
Highlighted
Level 15

deleted.

Former Chump... umm.... AllStar.
If a post answers your question, click on *Accept as solution* for future searches
0 Cheers
Highlighted
Level 2

We will prepare 10k plus tax returns every year.

0 Cheers
Highlighted
Level 11

<<loosing >> Do you mean losing?

I think you should consider changing software if you have so many clients and PS is not doing the job you need.

Complaining isn't helping you.

** I'm still a champion... of the world! Even without The Lounge.
Highlighted
Level 2

Yes, i am loosing the clients, who will wait till 20th of this month, clients are filing tax returns with other consultants who are using other than PS, since i am using PS i am loosing. Nobody can't wait bcz of internal issues right.  Surely i will change the software in next year, i fed up with this software.

0 Cheers
Highlighted
Level 11

I apologize. If English is your second language, you mean losing clients, not loosing clients. I think some of my clients are uptight, but loosing them doesn't help them OR ME.

I don't apologize for Intuit, which is unable to satisfy your business needs. We are preparers here, not support, so complaining to us will not help you.

** I'm still a champion... of the world! Even without The Lounge.