Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Form 100, Direct Deposit or Electronic Funds Withdrawal Information

sffdib
Level 5

Form 100, Part VII - Direct Deposit or Electronic Funds Withdrawal Information error.

"Electronic Funds Withdrawal checkboxes: California requires electronic funds transfer when ...... or (d) the corporation is enrolled in the electronic funds transfer program as indicated by checking the box in Part III of the California Corporation Information Worksheet"

Part III is checked and the error does not go away.

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

3 Comments 3
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
So youve got the box checked in Part III but it wont let you set up direct debit for balance due? Im not sure I understand what the error is saying.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
sffdib
Level 5

The way I understand it, either check yes on Part VII or check no and check the box Part III. Checking, yes, no or combination does not work.

This was a balance due for estimated taxes of over $20,000. The payment was already made on FTB website and extension was filed and accepted. Now we're filing the actual return now.

I will be okay if it will accept no.

0 Cheers
sffdib
Level 5

Any ideas how we can resolve this error?

0 Cheers