Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Filing CA return

BANDERSON
Level 1

When I filed my extension for my CA return, I selected a LLC in error--I realized the error before I transmitted it, deleted the LLC and filed a regular extension.  Now when I try to transmit my CA return, it shows the acceptance of the extension and also that the LLC was not filed and will not transmit my return.  How do I bypass that and get the file to transmit?

0 Cheers
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Intuit_AleeW
Employee
Employee

If you would like for someone to review the return to determine why the LLC is still showing for e-file, you can reach out to us at 1-800-434-6818. We currently do not have a wait for phone support. 

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
6 Comments 6
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
Remove the LLC return?
File > Remove City/State

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
Sorry, I didnt realize this was in an Ask the Expert posting.....Im out.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
Intuit_AleeW
Employee
Employee

Please ensure that you have removed the California LLC from with return. This can be done from the Federal side of the return by going to the File menu, Remove city/state and verifying the California LLC is not listed. As well, ensure that you have removed the California LLC selection from the state box on the Federal information Worksheet, Part VII. 

0 Cheers
BANDERSON
Level 1

I did, but it still shows on the efile drop down

0 Cheers
BANDERSON
Level 1

I did all that and just double checked that it was done

0 Cheers
Intuit_AleeW
Employee
Employee

If you would like for someone to review the return to determine why the LLC is still showing for e-file, you can reach out to us at 1-800-434-6818. We currently do not have a wait for phone support. 

0 Cheers