Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Field Delete

fredr
Level 4

If I leave my curser on a field for a extended time it deletes that figure. This has happened many times over the years and I’m wondering if anyone else has that problem. I use 2 computers and it does it on both.

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

3 Comments 3
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Just sitting there, not using the keyboard at all?  or is it some keystroke that deleted the contents of the box the cursor is in?

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
fredr
Level 4

If I open a file the cursor always lands on the last name on the federal information worksheet. If I walk away and come back to my computer in ten minutes or so the last name is gone. Happens every time.

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Weird, when I open a return I always get some different form or window that pops opens, it doesn't just open to the Fed Info worksheet like normal, and my forms in use list is all gathered up at the top, I have to click it twice to open it up...this year's program is kind of a hot mess.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers