Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Federal Information Worksheet doesn't display the bottom of form

RichieA
Level 1

Hi,

I was trying to input direct deposit info on the Federal Info Worksheet, and the sheet won't display. It's blank and I cannot access the necessary boxes and lines. Is anyone else having this issue?

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

3 Comments 3
poolcleaner
Level 9

I just put in the most recent update and had no problems with entering the bank information.  I had checked for you a few minutes ago before running the update and there were no problems then. Wait to see if there any other people having this issue before calling the dreaded support line.

Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

If its cut off truncated, it may be a font scaling issue

https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/help-articles/help/intuit-proconnect-proseries-menu-options-...

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
cmoore
Employee
Employee

It is a rendering issue.  I fixed this by having them switch the view under the Window menu to Cascade and they were able to see the rest of the form.  The article mentioned can help you to fix it differently, but this works until you work the rest out out.