Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extra Client Letter Printing

FTAX
Level 5

Suddenly an extra client letter that I have not requested is being printer with the returns.  Is this just me or are others having this issue?

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

4 Comments 4
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

I havent seen that, but I couldnt get it to only print page 2 of the letter, seems like it will only print all the pages or none...sometimes I just give up hassling with stupid things like this, and give my shredding company some extra business.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
kbacctg
Level 3

YES!  I just posted this too.  Did not see yours til after I posted.   Started I think about a week ago .

FTAX
Level 5

Yes. It only happens when I print a return OUTSIDE of it.  If the client file is open, it does not.

0 Cheers
kbacctg
Level 3

Not true for me.  I always print while inside.  But I did notice yesterday that there was one time it DID NOT print the extra letter. But I cannot reproduce it.  Must have been an odd instance as I always print from WITHIN the client file, sometimes to the printer AND PDF, sometimes just PDF and always with data masking.   Really wish someone from Intuit product support would weigh in.

0 Cheers