Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

extra charge for printing and efiling corporate and partnership returns

kimpieper
Level 1

I purchase Pro Series Professional, each year, it says that 1120, 1120S and 1065 forms are included.  However, when I go to print and efile I am getting charged extra for each return.  I just tried to talk to support and that was a total joke, they had no idea what I was even asking, let alone answer the question.  Does anyone know why I am getting charged extra to process these returns, when they are supposedly included with the program?  Prior to this tax season I have manually filing my partnerships and corporations, I only had a few.  Now I have alot more and my state has made it mandatory to efile them.

Thanks for any information!

0 Cheers
1 Comment 1
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

It depends on the package you purchased.   

ProSeries Basic, doesn't prepare business entity returns.

ProSeries Professional 1040 Complete is unlimited 1040s and states for no additional cost, and it allows you to prepare the business entity returns, but you have to pay to Print or EFile.

ProSeries Power Tax Library gives you unlimited 1040s and states and unlimited business entity returns.

Go to TOOLS > License Product  A few windows in it should show the package you bought.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪