Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extension of 2019 Tax deadline

Highlighted
Level 2

Can we expect a patch or system update to incorporate the extension of filing deadline from 4/15 to 7/15 due to the Coronavirus governmental response?  Now anyone can set the payment date to be until 4/15, are we going to be able to offer to our customers the same benefit but until 7/15 ?  

Thanks

JP

Labels (1)
5 Replies 5
Highlighted
Level 15

Wow... no one else has thought to ask that question yet.  /S

https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/proseries-news-and-updates/discussion/top-proseries-help-art...

Former Chump... umm.... AllStar.
If a post answers your question, click on *Accept as solution* for future searches
Highlighted
Level 15

Extend the return.  Have a cup of coffee.  Retrieve the acceptance.  File the return with the July date.

ex-AllStar, ex-Lutefisk taste taster, ex-ACME product tester
and ex marks the spot where those rocks and anvils hit me.
Highlighted
Level 15
Level 15

I would not expect it.  Use a different method pf payment.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
Highlighted
Level 8

File the return. w/o the bank debit... give them a 1040-V with amount due.... tell them to mail (with a check) on or before 7/15

If an answer solves your issue, click on the "Accept as Solution" button! Makes it easier for people to find answers to similar questions that have already been posed.
Highlighted
Level 10

I read somewhere that the changes will be made for all tax preparers except CPAs with the initials JHP. I don't know any such CPAs, so I am safe.

** I'm still a champion... of the world! Even without The Lounge.