Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Esignatures

Jbatta
Level 1

I have been a customer since 1991 and this is the first time I have been severely disappointed since customer service has been outsourced to another country. I requested to speak to a rep in the US and they told me there were none. The reps are totally worthless and I believe are reading off prepared answer sheets. I only needed to have 4 esignatures added to my account so I could process a few last minute clients. I paid for them via credit card and they would not do it because the charge was in the temporary authorization pending status. Can you believe it $11.96. Then I couldn't speak to a supervisor or manager and they would have to start an escalation case and it would take 24-48 hours for someone to get back to me. I am still waiting.  

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Comment 1
AshleyatIntuit
Employee
Employee

First, i am sorry you were disappointed.  Our Customer Service team is based outside of the US and only our technical support and tax based support is based in the US, so they would not be able to assist with transactional related assistance.  When a charge occurs, the charge is first authorized, then goes into a completed status.

I was able to view your account balances, and it does appear that you have 4 eSignatures now loaded to your account balance.

0 Cheers