Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eSignatures & Dashboard Issues

Laura S
Level 1

After all the issues in recent weeks with the Pro Series eSignature Dashboard (being blank, URI errors, unable to load errors, etc) and the need for signatures outside of tax preparation, my company is considering using a business account with a signature service directly, but DocuSign indicates that we can't migrate our individual emails currently in use to a business account with them. My questions is how would we go about freeing those emails from Intuit's eSignature program so that we can use DocuSign directly without having to create a new set of emails for DocuSign? Also is there a way to view our eSignature Dashboard (total eSignature usage) outside of the actual program other than to log into DocuSign as individuals where we can only see what we as individuals sent to clients? Thanks.

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
LNemec
Level 1

Hopefully, this will fix your white screen problem.  I actually stumbled across the fix. 

It has to do with Windows updates.  You need to make sure you have installed all the latest updates.   

After I ran them my Dashboard worked!  🙂

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
4 Comments 4
DRBEA
Level 3

Brilliant suggestions - but none of them will work!  And DocuSign still not working in ProSeries!  This has been going on since early March!  Why don't you try getting on the email list that tech support has, promising to let each and every one of us know as soon as they get the problem fixed?  OH, THAT'S RIGHT - IF THEY SEND THAT MANY EMAILS, IT WILL CRASH THE INTERNET!  Let's not let them do more damage than they have already done.  

Laura S
Level 1

Another, not a solution answer to the Intuit/DocuSign integration that failed us all....from DocuSign

"My apologies for the inconvenience. You may either contact Intuit to cancel the existing account if you wish to sign up directly to DocuSign using the same email address. Or you may cancel the Intuit account but you need to use a different email address when creating an account through DocuSign.

You need to contact Intuit if you are not able to set up templates or use other options in the account. We do not have permission to make any changes in your Intuit account."

Anyone know how we can CANCEL our existing DocuSign account with Intuit since they have us bound to their inadequate, non-working, integrated eSignature service now?

*Sorry that was not meant to be a direct reply to you, I'm a bit new to this community board even if I'm not new to these integration issues or Pro Series.

0 Cheers
LNemec
Level 1

Hopefully, this will fix your white screen problem.  I actually stumbled across the fix. 

It has to do with Windows updates.  You need to make sure you have installed all the latest updates.   

After I ran them my Dashboard worked!  🙂

0 Cheers
jeffrey
Level 5

Don't you hate it when it says solved and it isn't?

E-signature dash board after failing for much of the start of the season finally got fixed. Until about a week ago. Once again, I get error. This sucks.Capture.JPG

0 Cheers