Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

esignature not working

Greg_White
Level 1

I have seen several posts about the Docusign esignature not functioning and no solutions posted.

I am having the same issues of it going to a blank screen and doing nothing. I REALLY need this to function with our current state of lock down. Is there no solution?

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

7 Comments 7
IRonMaN
Level 15

Well if you read all of the posts and there were no solutions, it sounds like there are no solutions.  But if you really want to verify that there are no solutions, you could always try calling support.

Slava Ukraini!
Greg_White
Level 1

I called support and they had me do a "Refresh Updates" and that fixed it. They also said if that didnt solve the issue that I should reset my internet explorer settings, as that is the program it uses to connect.

IRonMaN
Level 15

Thanks for posting back for the two or three people that do actually search before posting.

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
jeffrey
Level 5

The problem with the solution is

1. This is what Tech support said to do weeks after the problem surfaced.

2. Tech Support admits there is an issue

2a. It seems like when Intuit has an integrated anything it always fails, in the beginning at least.

2b. I understand they have to release stuff in the wild, but this is getting old.

3. The solution they gave is not a fix, as it (in my case) will last a day or two at best.

4. Their other alternative they said, was uninstall the software and reinstall. 

5. It is tax time, and you think we have time to reset all the options that uninstalling and reinstalling would create.

6. What they had last year worked perfectly, and we got an email when signed, and we could look at homebase and know when signed. All this GONE. New and improved is a step back and takes more time.

0 Cheers
docdave
Level 3

All I can tell you is try every option posted.  Delete cookies from your browser; refresh the installed programs; reboot the computer system; don't have the browser open when trying to esignature, and reinstall the program(remember to rename the data file to datafileold) or something like that.  I think everything I mention has been shown on this discussion site. Good Luck and don't go nuts over it - we still have a little while to file.

dave

jeffrey
Level 5

As your post is a week old. Yes, the nuts part exited the equation. 

It would be nice, if Intuit for once improved a product for the better. 

0 Cheers
DRBEA
Level 3

Now we don't "have a little time to file"!  It is over 1 month later, and the problem is still with us!  Calls to technical assistance are useless, as usual!  Fixes are not fixes unless the problem goes away completely!

0 Cheers