Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error trying to submit Pay-by-Refund enrollment application for 2020 (TPG)

anthowil
Level 2
This is a new business so didn't have any bank product last year, so the option for "None" was selected; which disables the other 2 fields.  However when I submit the application with all other information completed get following error message.  

There are missing or invalid form entries above. Please review all fields, enter the required information, and try again.
List of missing or invalid fields:
  • priorYearInfo.volume
0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

4 Comments 4
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Ive never used any of the banking products, but I see these instructions and saw in one section that said youd need to wait for the 2020 product to become available...you may want to read through this and see if that might be causing your issue.

https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/register-or-activate-services/help/how-do-i-enroll-in-pay-by...

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
anthowil
Level 2

There was an alert on my dashboard specifically saying enrollment was open and you didn't have to wait; for 2020 to be downloaded.

0 Cheers
Bnbenterprise1
Level 1

I have a slightly different issue, I have used SPTG previously and I added the information required that wasn't prefilled and I keep getting and error message saying my company name input is invalid. Now the company name has a special character "B&B" and it's showing the same on prefilled portion but it's not allowing my entry and I cannot make any changes. Please help!

0 Cheers

I have the exact same issue. Did you find a resolution?? I keep getting the error code company name input is invalid. Please help. My company name also has "&" in it.

0 Cheers