Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error message and Not allowing me to efile returns

lightner49
Level 1

Receiving error message as follows-601ERRV:7,filingHdr_7-200:S2019US1040PRO- Invalid Filer Id. Must be valid SSN or EIN.ID="

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

12 Comments 12
Tax_Largie_Inc
Level 1

I have the same issue. Proseries will not allow me to transmit returns today.

0 Cheers
TaxPrepMel
Level 1

I'm having the same issue tonight as well. I've tried checking the ssn, saving the file again, rebooting the computer and nothing seems to be working.

0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15

It's a problem that seems to have popped up tonight for a lot of other folks.  Nobody has reported back with a fix yet.

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
TaxPrepMel
Level 1

Ok, thank you!

IRonMaN
Level 15

👍

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
careerwife2002
Level 1

Same here. Any suggestions?

0 Cheers
NATALIA920MR
Level 1

Same here, I checked SSN's, update system, since the first time error was with new client-I was thinking maybe I made a typo with names or SSN's, then I tried with an old client, I rebooted PC and still not working, Now after reading these notes, I think is Proseries  issues, i hope by tomorrow morning everything is fixed

0 Cheers

Same!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Frustrating

0 Cheers
Ernie
Level 9

There has been a lot of reports on this problem.  Support has not come on here with any fix or suggestions.  You might want to reach out to support.

0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15
0 Cheers
aaguilar1762
Level 1

I have the same problem since this morning .

0 Cheers
jessicalong
Level 1

Was this resolved? I have spent 2.5 hours on the phone with tech support to no avail...if the link above was supposed to be the solution, i do not have access to view this.

0 Cheers