Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error filing state return with a draft date of 5/17

doingtaxes
Level 2

I am trying to file a Colorado return with a draft date of 5/17 and it won't let me.  The federal has been updated and processed but not the state.  Anyone have any luck getting these to submit?  I know last year there was a step in the conversion process that we could force the return to go but I am not having any luck trying to figure it out for 2020 returns.

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

6 Comments 6
dkh
Level 15

When did Colorado announce they were extending their deadline?  This last update changed the dates for Indiana - they announced on March 22.     

0 Cheers
abctax55
Level 15

There's a notice at the top of the forum, that if you click on it......

https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/proseries-tax-news-updates/discussion/individual-federal-tax...

"*******Tax software is no substitute for a professional tax preparer*******
( Generic Comment )"
0 Cheers
doingtaxes
Level 2

Colorado announced on 3/18.  They were not included in the list that was in the latest update.

0 Cheers
doingtaxes
Level 2

Colorado announced on 3/18 but they are not included in the update that you referenced and is still throwing an error.

0 Cheers
abctax55
Level 15

PS will update then, whenever they get around to it.

"*******Tax software is no substitute for a professional tax preparer*******
( Generic Comment )"
MelissaFerrara
Level 2

Any luck with this - have been holding a CO return because of this error??

0 Cheers