Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error code r0000-905-01

icris04
Level 3

first time using this software and first return I sent , I got this code, that said Efin no registered with IRS, but on my IRS account I have that EFIN,  completed and accepted. Also verified on my intuit account... any similar situation? Advise please. thanks. 

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Sounds like you may want to give a call the EServices help desk and see if they can figure out why youre getting that message about your EFIN.

1-866-255-0654
The e-help Desk assistors support IRS e-file Individual and Business, EFTPS, SAM, and e-services customers.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
2 Comments 2
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Sounds like you may want to give a call the EServices help desk and see if they can figure out why youre getting that message about your EFIN.

1-866-255-0654
The e-help Desk assistors support IRS e-file Individual and Business, EFTPS, SAM, and e-services customers.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
icris04
Level 3

Hi Lisa

yes i did that, apparently their system did not have my updated EFIN. I re run it today, and went throught. Thanks for taking the time reply.