Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error code 4--1

gabletax
Level 3

Trying to license my stand-alone Proseries 2019 (not sure why it lost its license info; happened after an update). After showing my customer number and zip code and clicking next, a licensing error box pops up with error code 4 - - 1. Any hints?

Labels (2)
0 Cheers
7 Replies 7
IRonMaN
Level 15

See if this helps:

How to resolve a ProSeries failure to license erro... - Intuit Accountants Community

ACME Taxes, Tatoos, Tires and Turtles (I've expanded my line of products to better serve you)
sjrcpa
Level 15

Jeff and Bill @IRonMaN , @TaxGuyBill 

I caught an old Andrew Zimmer show rerun last night. He did MN food including the state fair and lutefisk.

I thought of both of you.

ex-AllStar
TaxGuyBill
Level 14

@sjrcpa wrote:

MN food including the state fair and lutefisk.

Let's combine those and have deep-fried lutefisk on a stick!

IRonMaN
Level 15

The only problem with that idea is, the lutefisk will probably eat through that stick.

ACME Taxes, Tatoos, Tires and Turtles (I've expanded my line of products to better serve you)
0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

I remember that happening quite a bit last year.  Let me go digging

https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/license-information/help/how-to-resolve-a-proseries-failure-...

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
IRonMaN
Level 15

I remembered it too!

gabletax
Level 3

Both of you provided the right assistance! I'm not sure which to mark as the solution so I cheered instead. I had to wade all the way down to renaming the entitlement client to solve the problem. Thanks again!