Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error 1 When Attempting 1099-B import from Raymond James

Highlighted
Level 1

I have tried several times to import 1099-B date from Raymond James.  Upon importing the date I get Error 

Labels (1)
0 Cheers
8 Replies 8
Highlighted
Level 1

I have the same Error 1 with 1099-B from Schwab.  With a 1 hour wait time for technical support, hoping someone has a solution

0 Cheers
Highlighted
Level 2

The same error with TD Ameritrade, Schwab, and tastyworks.  

0 Cheers
Highlighted
Level 1

I've talked to Intuit twice about this issue.  Still no resolution.  They keep saying an update will be online soon, but it hasn't happened yet.  I'm not a happy camper.  

0 Cheers
Highlighted
Level 1

Did you get a resolution for this? I am having same problem

0 Cheers
Highlighted
Level 2

Talked to 2 support helpers yesterday with no resolve, talked to someone over week ago who said an update to fix it would have been on 3-17-20, didn't happen.  This is a major flaw, especially with clients that have numerous 1099 B transaction.  I was told you can't use a 1099 PDF to update in Basic.  They need to get this fixed and put out an alert they are working on it.

0 Cheers
Highlighted
Level 2

March 20 still no resolve . Still no alert notice.

0 Cheers
Highlighted
Level 2

I think I know why Intuit underserves the Proseries community. I'm going to start looking for a software company that relies on its professional preparer community.

"By 2019, nearly 40% of U.S. taxpayers filed online and some 40 million of them did so with TurboTax, far more than with any other product."

0 Cheers
Highlighted
Level 2

wonder if 1099 B import works in Turbo Tax

0 Cheers