Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email ProSeries:

Smitty
Level 3

How to contact ProSeries Professional by email?

0 Cheers
6 Comments 6
dascpa
Level 11

The company?  You expect a response?  Better to contact one of the employees who peruses this board.  

rcooley25
Level 11

You stand  better chance of seeing the second coming of Christ than you do contacting a pro series professional if any such thing exist.

0 Cheers
Brian_Christian
Employee
Employee

I work on the team and we constantly monitor this community. What can we do for you that wouldn't be handled in support?

0 Cheers
rcooley25
Level 11

Give us the same service that other software people have already done for their people and get form 8915F in our software now. Not March 31 (two weeks before the tax season ends0 but get it done now.

0 Cheers
Brian_Christian
Employee
Employee

Hi rcooley25,

So I work with the Engine team, and your request is dealt with in our content teams.

I'll reach out to our tax content folks and see if I can find out what the plan is for the form you list here. 

0 Cheers
Brian_Christian
Employee
Employee

rcooley25,

It looks like we are releasing 8915F, live to customers 3/24. Keep in mind this is subject to change. And also know that other content folk are very aware of the conversations happening here in community. 

I'm sorry this may not be the answer you're looking for, but it is as accurate as I can give.

Sincerely

Brian

0 Cheers