Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Electronic Filing

mletayf
Level 1

Any idea as to when we'll be able to file 2018/2019 individual tax returns electronically?

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
dkh
Level 15
11 Comments 11
dkh
Level 15
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Same date as the 2020 Individual Efiling opens.  2/12   

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
itonewbie
Level 15

🍻

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar
IRonMaN
Level 15

🚕

Thought it might be handy based on all of the drinking going on here as of late.

Slava Ukraini!
IRonMaN
Level 15
dkh
Level 15

Well I'll be.......

I'm still not sending until the day after the official e-file opening day

IRonMaN
Level 15

Yeah, I don't know how comfortable I am letting Intuit hold my returns knowing that they will be sitting on a bazillion and three returns.  

Slava Ukraini!
George4Tacks
Level 15

I hate the way ProSeries makes you search so hard to find some of these answers.

Capture.JPG

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns
dkh
Level 15

I agree.   Not sure why there needs to be so many places for discussions

IRonMaN
Level 15

Because a ginormous amount of thought went into developing this place by the Thought Team so that absolutely, positively, every post went into the right pigeon hole so that we would have no problems acting as support to solve all of the world's problems.  Unfortunately, the Thought Team should have transferred some of those powers over to the Real World Team.

Slava Ukraini!
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Nope, not sending anything until the 15th of Feb.   

I'll let all the ones waiting at the front of the line and tripping over themselves to get in there first to clear out and if I dont see any complaints/issues/crashing come by Monday afternoon, I'll start Efiling.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪