Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Electronic Filing Issue

Jami
Level 1

I have tried to electronically file form 1040 and keep getting "Not transmitted, the selected return(s) was not successfully converted for Electronic filing. Open the the return(s) correct any errors in Final Review, save the return(s), and re-convert for Electronic Filing.

How can this be fixed?

Thank you

0 Cheers
7 Comments 7
IRonMaN
Level 15

Try again Monday.

Slava Ukraini!
Camp1040
Level 10

You may want to be a tad bit cautious and not file on Monday, but someone has to test the waters for the rest of us.....Thank you!

IRonMaN
Level 15

I'm not going near the water for awhile.  I sink like a rock if I try to swim and I really don't trust the Intuit life preservers (they buy them from ACME).  In all my years here I have never transmitted on opening day and I am not planning on ending that streak anytime soon.

Slava Ukraini!
jeffmcpa2010
Level 11

If Filing actually does open on Monday, This will be the first time in a long time that I have not had at least a couple of returns ready to go. Normally I will wait a day or two and see if anything blow's up. 

Where are all the early bird's this year?

Maybe my ploy of selling my office building, moving to a new town and working from home is working!

IRonMaN
Level 15

I usually wait a day or two also.  This year I'm also waiting to see if Intuit is going to pay me to go somewhere else just so they don't have to put up with me here 😯

Slava Ukraini!
PATAX
Level 15

@IRonMaN @jeffmcpa2010 @Camp1040 @@@Let others' clients be the guinea pigs....... Heidi doesn't want them around anyways, she said there's not enough room for all of them. And she is the boss.🐕😉👍

PATAX
Level 15

@jeffmcpa2010 no early birds here either. I'm glad cuz I'm too busy with W-2s and so forth.....You may want to consider selling that office building and getting a nice home office....Years ago I was going to buy an office building, but I'm glad I didn't. I'm operating at 100% capacity for years, and all that building would have been was additional expenses without the matching revenue.