Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EFIN not register

kevinlee738
Level 1

I try to efile and it said my EFIN not registered

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

15 Comments 15
User FIDO 61
Level 8

Register your EFIN with Intuit before e-filing

...or?

FAQs About Electronic Filing Identification Numbers (EFIN)

♫ So if you ask me and I don't tell you
Bet your sweet bottom dollar I lied ♪
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Did it work recently and suddenly doesnt work now?   

If so, before you panic, Try using Tools > License Products

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
VA1
Level 1

We were able to efile yesterday (9-17-20). Today Proseries gives error message saying EFIN not registered. We did nothing to change the registration. The EFIN is listed corectly under company information.

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
itonewbie
Level 15

It is reportedly working again in PTO.  If the cause of the problem is common among the three Intuit products, PS may also be ok now (I hope).

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar
sjrcpa
Level 15

Nevermind. Lisa posted what I was posting.

Ex-AllStar
jackiejns
Level 2

How do I go in to the system and set up Global Billing for ALL clients without having to set up fees for each client?

0 Cheers
itonewbie
Level 15

@jackiejns Welcome to the forum.  Since yours is an unrelated topic, please open your own thread for the discussion.  For one, folks won't see your billing question buried within the discussion about EFIN unless someone clicks on this topic and scrolls down to the bottom by chance.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Weird, this post shows up in my Notifications with the post titled Re:  Global Billing, but when I open it, its under the EFIN not register post.

I wonder if the forum has gone screwy.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
jackiejns
Level 2

Thanks itonewbie....though I'm not new when it comes to ProSeries (been using it for about 10 years at the office & decided to get it this year for home for my clients) I am new when it comes to discussions. How would I open my own thread? Thanks in advance....

0 Cheers
jackiejns
Level 2

@itonewbie I think I found out how to do it. Thanks!

0 Cheers
itonewbie
Level 15

NP.  In the search bar below "Community and Support", type a brief phrase about your question.  If similar questions had been asked previously (but this function doesn't work very well), those should show up on the result page and you can filter the result for ProSeries and whether you are looking for an Article or Discussion.  If you don't see what you're looking for, click on the Ask the community button on the right and start your own thread.

Still an AllStar
0 Cheers
itonewbie
Level 15

@Just-Lisa-Now- wrote:

I wonder if the forum has gone screwy.

Has gone screwy?  It has always been and is functioning as expected, lol.

Still an AllStar
jackiejns
Level 2

@Just-Lisa-Now- that message from me was in error. New to this discussion board and trying to figure it out. Sorry.

0 Cheers
maylane
Level 2

same problem 10-5-21

0 Cheers