Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

efiling problem NJ extension not accepted yet. can not efile NJ return

JOHNNYCPA
Level 3

My NJ extension not accepted yet.  its been since april 18 about 5 days ago.   I am ready to efile NJ return but it will not let me problably beause the NJ extension is in sent to state status.  

Can anyone help me?  Is there a way to bipass?

John

0 Cheers
4 Comments 4
itonewbie
Level 15

You're not the only one.  There has been no lack of posts about NJ these couple days:

https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/electronic-filing/help/how-to-report-a-delayed-e-file-acknow...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar
LesR
Level 1

I have two clients I e-filed NJ returns April 18th. Still waiting to be accepted.

0 Cheers
JOHNNYCPA
Level 3

i called Proseries Tech today. per their instructions,  from the NJ information workshheet , we entered that the NJ extension was accepted with today date 4/25/22.  Then, I was able to efile/send the NJ 1040 state return.  In conclusion , the NJ state extension and the NJ state return were efiled but both of them are not accepted by the state of NJ yet.

John

ljr
Level 8

and i have nj clients call and emailing everyday that nj did not do their electronic pull for payment. I still see sent to state. not sure what to tell them but nj very slow . . . . 

0 Cheers