Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

efile state returns

mdarosa
Level 1

When will Proseries 2019 open fir business returns. I cannot efile my state returns.

Labels (1)
0 Cheers
14 Replies 14
IRonMaN
Level 15

That could be a state thing or it could be an Intuit thing.  Which states are you dealing with?

ACME Taxes, Tatoos, Tires and Tomatoes (I had to get rid of the turtles - they kept running away)
mdarosa
Level 1

A client with 25 states...So I doubt all 25 states are shutdown

0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15

Then it sounds more like an Intuit thing - either by choice or by bug.

ACME Taxes, Tatoos, Tires and Tomatoes (I had to get rid of the turtles - they kept running away)
mdarosa
Level 1

Can intuit chime in on this?

0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15

You can always ask @IntuitAustin 

0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15

Or maybe we can ask @Orlando  if he has any insight since I see he is out and about tonight.

Orlando
Employee
Employee

I heard 1/19 for Biz Returns, but don't know if that meant TY19 in addition to TY20. Asking internally.

Note I don't own that area and can't commit, so nobody should take my dates as certainty.

IRonMaN
Level 15

Thanks.

0 Cheers
Orlando
Employee
Employee

Hmm. According to my program manager it went live a week ago for TY19. 

I'm sorry i'm not too familiar with this aspect of the program. Can you describe what's happening? Are you getting a specific error when you try to eFile, for example?

0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15

@mdarosa  - Intuit is chiming in.  Can you give him some details?

0 Cheers
MDAROSA1
Level 2

Proseries 2019

efiling business tax returns

i can only get as far as ready to transmit.

i cannot transmit the states

0 Cheers
Orlando
Employee
Employee

Can you elaborate?

For example, are you in EF Center, Selecting a 1065 return with PA State, Choosing "E-File -> Electronic Filing -> Convert/Transmit Returns/Extensions/Payments..." and you're getting some specific error when you choose "Convert and Transmit selected returns"?  Or is the option grayed out? Or something else entirely?

0 Cheers
MDAROSA1
Level 2

There are no errors.

i highlight returns, hit efnow. Then it runs for over 30 minutes.

successfully converts the file

then states successfully transmitted 0

then proceeds to show ackowledgements from all my clients prior accepted returns

no matter what i efile, i get many pages of a print log of the same cliewhen i go to check status of the actual one I sent the status changed to ready to transmit.

i then attempt to transmit and get another 50 page acknowledgement report of accepted returns

0 Cheers
MDAROSA1
Level 2

Its an obvious bug, why would I get the same acknowledgement log of all my clients

when I never sent all my clients

0 Cheers