Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

efile rejection for CA

Dan558
Level 2

I am getting an efile rejection for a return that includes debits for 2021 estimates.  The bank info has worked for the last 4 years with no problem.  Is anybody else seeing this problem?

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

5 Comments 5
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

CA was rejecting returns with auto debited ES payments last week, maybe it hasnt been fixed yet. 

It was giving some weird error with the banking info or phone number.....is that what youre seeing?

I just went to the FTB Webpay website and scheduled them there to get the file off my desk.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
Dan558
Level 2

That is the error that I am seeing.  Thanks for your input.  I will check out the FTB Webpay.

Dan

0 Cheers
Jake2
Level 2

We are having the same problem, any word for ProSeries regarding this issue?

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

If you dont have direct debit selected for the CA 2020 balance due, it wont pick up the banking info for the estimated payments.

In this case Ive just been scheduling them on the FTB Webpay website

If this isnt your situation, then its something else happening.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
Jake2
Level 2

We have all the correct boxes checks, ProSeries acknowledges this is a known error on their part and they are working on getting it fixed as soon as possible. 

0 Cheers